mardi 27 janvier 2015

H100i not detected and fans not working

Hi,



I recently purchased a used H100i and I can't get it working properly. I'm trying to determine whether the cooler itself is faulty or something else (bios settings?) that could be causing my issues.



Everything is plugged in correctly I am 100% sure. The fans don't work when connected to the block, they work connected to the mobo though. Also the LED's don't work on the block. From what I've been told the LED should be on regardless if the corsair link cable cable is connected. Also the corsair link software will not detect the cooler.



I have the latest version of corsair link and have updated my mobo bios to the latest. My motherboard is an MSI Big Bang X-Power II



Any ideas? Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire