mardi 27 janvier 2015

Hello All

I am new to Corsair peripherals, not to there memory. Quick Hist, Submariner 79 to 86, Night club lighting designer/installer until 89 or so and concert tour lighting then on to moving lights. Became Disabled in 2000 and started working on mom and pop rigs. 15 years later my son has an I7 monster he built, made me proud. The student has become the teacher.

He and my wife know I miss the stage, yes crappy food, no sleep and our rule. The show must go on! So I have been using RGB LEDS around here and there just playing. Then a few weeks after Yule this K70 RGB keyboard shows up. So after downloading the users manual and browsing the 135 pages!

So my challenge is to recreate some of my shows using the keyboard as my stage and control console. Hey I'm 54 now let a guy play around that's what a expensive and very cool keyboard is for. Yeah I know:toomuchin




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire