mercredi 28 janvier 2015

K95 RGB - Fullscreen programs unfreeze lights.

Hey guys, I'm not sure if my issue is similar to anyone else's.



So what happens is that when I first boot up to windows, the lights on the keyboards are frozen.



To unfreeze the keyboard, I have to open a full screen program/game e.g. CS:GO, Dota 2, or any other non-steam game. When the program is opened, the lights work fine. Even if I alt-tab and change it to different profiles, the lights still work. However once I close the application, the keyboard's lights freezes up again and remains stuck. If I'm lucky the lights start to working again after opening and closing the game.



Does anyone else have this issue or have any ideas of a fix for it? Or am I out of luck, until Corsair decides to fix it's software?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire