mercredi 28 janvier 2015

K95 RGB K95 RGB Importing profile issues

Hey everyone, I recently bought a k95 RGB keyboard and so far its been great, except for 1 major issue.

I CANNOT IMPORT ANY PROFILES IN CUE



Everytime i try to import a new profile ( yes i make sure they are k95 profiles) i get the same error, right after i click on add new/update about 100 times, i am given an ID ERROR that tells me the profile was imported successfully but had some issues, which always leaves me with a black led lighting that does not display any colors at all. I've tried many profiles and nothing has worked, and I've tried many solutions, I always get the same plain black keyboard profile that does not display any leds.

Any help would be much appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire