vendredi 31 octobre 2014

Corsair Control Panel

I just bought the H2100 wireless gaming headset and can not access the control panel. I followed all directions in hardware and software installation. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, clean booted, disabled all audio devices besides the headset, tried compatibility modes and running software as admin and every time all I get is "Corsair Vengeance Headset has stopped working" and am denied access to the CP. The headset is only working in what sounds like stereo sound. I assume that there is equalizer, mic and surround controls in the CP. I am replacing my Plantronics Gamescom 780 7.1 headset so I know I have 7.1 capability. Does anyone have a clue what I can do to get the CP working? if you need more info lemme know.

Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire