vendredi 31 octobre 2014

K70 RGB Problems with new K70 RGB I got today. :(

So after a lot of waiting, I managed to get the K70 RGB today.



I connected it up and after a while of reading around , got to grips with the basics of CUE.



So at this I have two problems that are most important:

1) After booting into Windows, K70 RGB returns to default red+white profile and even if I select my custom profile, it has no effect on the keys. I have to everytime create a new profile for the colours to change.



2) When I turn PC off, the keyboard stays lit and cycles between the default white+Red and the default colour wave. I have tried USB 2.0 and 3.0 - same story.




I really like the K70 RGB so far but if these problems can't be solved I will have to return it because they are too major to ignore. :o:





Thanks everyone in advance and sorry for being a newbie!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire