jeudi 30 octobre 2014

K70 RBG Won't Turn OFF!

I have updated my K70 RBG to the latest CUE and now it will not turn off the lights when I shut down the computer. Defaults to the red/white out of the box lighting when you shut down the system. The old software shut it down but not anymore.

There is no EuP setting I can set in my bios and I am stuck manually turning lights off.

Why must corsair fix a few problems and make new ones every time I update?:mad:



Another thing I un-check windows key to be activated upon my profile load and it WILL not automatically turn on like it is suppose to.



Using USB 3 I've tried all ports and same thing happens.

This turning the lights off issue just started with the newest version, does anyone have a link to the old CUE? 1.1.57 or whatever so I can just re-install that ?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire