vendredi 31 octobre 2014

How to recover an H80 after CL 2.7.5361 bricked it

How do I recover the firmware in an H80 after the :evil: CL 2.7.5361 program bricked it?

When I ran CL it offered to upgrade from 1.1.12 to 1.2.8. I said OK, the upgrade started and then failed :mad:. After the failure CL either no longer detects the H80 at all or detects and unknown device, offers to recover it and then promptly crashes :(:! I have the H80 connected via a CL Mini with the 1.1.6 firmware.



All in all CL really seems rather unreliable. Is there any other firmware up-loader/recovery tool that actually works that I can use?

Corsair, Please may I have the firmware upload protocol specification so I can write a reliable firmware updater?

:eek:. Note that throughout this attempted upgrade no other software was accessing the CL hardware as I am all too well aware that CL fails to use a mutex to interlock accesses with 3rd party applications




Attached Images





File Type: png CL-Crash.png (29.4 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire