mercredi 29 octobre 2014

PC struggles to power up

Hi guys



I've had a issue with turning my PC on for months now but today it just wouldn't start at all. For the past few months i've had to flick the PSU switch/Mains switch and then press my PC power button for it to start. I finally got it to start today after 2 hours, once I had removed my monitor cables.



There were no lights on on the MOBO whilst the pc was off (not even sure if there should be?)



I have replaced the psu plug lead and also tried to see if it would boot from another mains socket, which it didn't.



Another thing maybe worth mentioning, when I am in a game I get a buzzing thru my studio monitors/headset which corresponds with mouse movement.



specs: corsair ax850 modular, gigabyte z68xp-ud3, i5 2500k (not oc'd atm), gtx 570, crucial m4 ssd, corsair vengence ddr3, coolermaster storm stryker case



Anyone got any ideas? Thanks!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire