mercredi 29 octobre 2014

H100i Fluid Overheating

I have a big problem with H100i, the fluid is starting overheating.

CorsairLink reports that the liquid temp. is 55°C. :bigeyes:

This is a fluid temp. as soon as i turn on the PC and temp. is constantly rising.

I noticed that one tube is completely cool, while the other is very hot!

I had no problems with H100i until today. Temp. fluid was approximately 30-35°C (at idle), and max. 40°C (at load).

Is the pump defective, or is something else going on here? I still have warranty (5 years).

Any suggestions please, thx. RAM GUY?!



today (huge temp)

this is in idle.. Fans are spinning at full speed and trying to cool down... :(:





this was before... (when everything was working perfectly)







I put the H75 from secondary PC instead of this faulty H100i.

I do not want to risk H100i explodes!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire