mercredi 29 octobre 2014

K70 RGB: first impressions

I bought a K70 RGB and it arrived few hours ago.

I have connected (following the corsair instruction) the via USB 3.0 and update firmware to the last version.

First thing (verry important to me) the keyboard works well inside bios,grub, ecc.

In windows the keyboard works as expected, except CUE software that keeps crashing.

I have to reconnect the usb (toggle the Polling switch on the back doesn't work) when it happens. Even if CUE software crashs the keyboard is functional (include media keys), just the backlight freeze in their current state until usb replug.

In linux the keyboard works but the boot is slower (about 1 minute). The important thing is that all key works fine (include media keys). For now I didn't test to boot linux changing polling switch. I have tried with the default position (1).

Overall I'm satisfied, the issues are all related to the CUE software.



ps: the main board is Asrock Z77 Extreme4, and I have plugged the keyboard in the Intel Z77 USB3 port.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire