jeudi 30 octobre 2014

Vengeance 200 USB dongle not working

Hello,



My Vengeance 2000 worked great for a few months, then one day the dongle just stopped working and stopped being even recognized as a device from Windows, no blue light, nothing at all.



Dongle is in great condition and never had a physical break or anything.



This was almost 2 years ago I guess but I never took the time to write to Corsair about it. I see on the forum the same problem has happened to other customers and the workaround was a dongle replacement from Corsair.



Model on the dongle is HF2012-TX

There is a number which might be a serial number 12189100



I'd like to have my usb dongle tranceiver replaced only, the headset is ok.

I opened a ticket.



Thanks fo your help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire