jeudi 30 octobre 2014

K95 RGB Need help. RGB flicker?

Hello all,



I just bought this K95 and received it today, but there seems to be a small problem. When I am making modes that make the lightning change suddenly, it appears to flicker each time the lightning resets and starts from the beginning again. I have posted a video further down, where you can see, what I mean. Can you help me sort out why, this happens? Oh, and btw.. I downloaded a rainbow off here, and when I am using that person's profile for the rainbow, it does not flicker. :/ I even copied his rainbow from his profile to my own profile, and it started flickering. So both profiles are using the exact same rainbow lightning for the buttons! I hope you can help.













Nordic Layout btw, but that shouldn't matter much :c





- MooZ




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire