mercredi 29 octobre 2014

H1500 Sound fails when changing 'Source Type'

I recently purchased a set of H1500s to replace my headset.



Once I had downloaded and installed the Corsair Gaming Headset Control panel software, this opened up the ability to change between Stereo, 5.1 and 7.1. The trouble is, whenever I change the 'Source Type' - doesn't matter what I change it to, sound completely stops via the headset. The only way I've found to reinstate the sound, is to either unplug/replug the headset, or by disabling/enabling via Device Manager.



I've had a look on the Audio forums here but can't find anyone else reporting this issue. Am I missing something? I'm using Windows 7 64-bit, if that matters.



Any help would be much appreciated so I don't begin to regret my purchase.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire