vendredi 31 octobre 2014

K70 RGB K70 RGB - My list of issues

I posted a few times in other threads also giving my logs, but I think that it might be more informative to describe all my issues in one thread and post logs - I think that way problems might be identified and if you have additional questions I can provide clear information or run tests.



Previous CUE release:

1. The CUE would hang all the time - only unplugging keyboard would help (sometime the polling switch helped).

2. Steam worked fine

3. Battlefield 4 causde lights to get stuck and CUE to hang.

4. There would be no light upon starting bios and on windows lockscreen

5. BIOS loaded longer (unplugging keyboard led to instant bios splashcreen)



Current CUE release:

1. The CUE does not hang (good job guys).

2. Steam causes lights to hang (they stop mid transition) but keys work. Switching the polling switch to BIOS causes the lights to flicker and switching it back remedies the issue.

3. Battlefield 4 causes light to get stuck and CUE won't display profile - in my opinion sometimes only unplugging helps. But will run some more test. I just started Origin before starting BF4 and it did not hang (but it hang before on running Steam)

4. The keyboard stays on after closing windows. (well, this way the keyboard is lighted when on lockscreen but I doubt that should be how it works)



I have the latest firmware.



My spec are in my description.

Other unmentioned hardware that might be interfering that I have connected to usb consist of:

1. Logitech Proteus Core mouse and software

2. Xbox pad wireless adapter



Additional software running:

Firefox, Symantec Norton 360, Kadu instant communicator, Origin, Norton 360, Dropbox, Geforce Experience



I plugged my keyboard to USB 3.0 port on the back of the mobo with one usb connector (the one with keyboard drawn on it).



On the last software I tried to delete the %appdata% Corsair folder to no avail.



Attached are my current profiles and logs.





As for other things:

1. The keyboard does not display full range of colors - it is most evident with my Word profile with type lighting where green has several steps and is not at all gradual

2. I LOVE the design, the aluminum, the font and the layout. Good job. Unfortunately I bought one with the new logo instead of the old. I love the switches. Typing and gaming are equally fun. Good job designing this thing. Unfortunately the software is not up to par this time.

3. I would love having a keyboard that would use some basic effects when in BIOS and on lockscreen (this is possible as evidenced by the demo mode).



Keep up the good work guys.




Attached Files









File Type: zip logs.zip (11.0 KB)
File Type: zip All profiles1.zip (89.0 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire