jeudi 30 octobre 2014

No Profile page or Device page

Hello,



When I plugged in my K70 RGB Gamer keyboard, I had trouble doing basic things, such as logging into windows for instance. This issue fixed itself and now permits me to type to you now.



The issue I have is this:

- The CUE has no profile page for me to select.

- I am unable to go to the device page to determine if it's working normally, of which I assume it isn't obviously.

- Upon it's installation, I was given no prompt or questions about my layout as I later was told I was supposed to get, nor did I have an option to update firmware.



EDIT:

After much tomfoolery I got to the device page of the CUE and it says 'malfunction'. I'm trying to download the fireware via the 'update firmware' but it keeps saying it's failed to and it's giving me a window to try and find the image manually. Anyone got a link to the image itself?



EDIT2:

Downloaded the firmware and attempted to update, says it couldn't and failed.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire