mercredi 29 octobre 2014

K70 RMA Issues

Hi I currently have a gun metal or silver k70 with cherry mx brown keys and blue LEDs.



a lot of the LEDs have died and its been about a year since I got the keyboard, so I started the RMA process with Corsair a while ago expecting a replacement.



I got a reply saying you can have a choice of k70 in black different key types but with red LEDs. now red LEDs mess with my eyes they seem to float and move when I look at them which is why I selected a keyboard with blue LEDs.



Now I don't particularly want an RGB k70 but its the only option I have and I don't mind paying £30-£50 on top of returning my keyboard to get that replacement.



but they have stated that the rgb keyboards are unavailable as an replacment which I feel was a bit unfair and at the moment im stuck with a keyboard with LEDs not working.



anyone know anything I can do




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire