mercredi 29 octobre 2014

H80i and washers

Hey guys, just got my H80i for my 4690k on a GIGABYTE Gaming 5 mAtx motherboard, but I noticed that the backplate is very loose. So i installed 2 washer on each of the backplate female screws, but then I realized that the backplate was still moving somewhat. So I install 3 washers on each of the screws so now the back plate does not move at all (this is before I installed the cpu waterblock).



So, my question is this: is this a bad thing? Should the blackplate be moving somewhat? There are enough washers so that the backplate screws don't even protrude through the motherboard (It's barely underneath the motherboard surface). Don't worry, the computer isn't running, I'm still awaiting parts to arrive in the mail.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire