jeudi 30 octobre 2014

K95 RGB Software Issues

Hey guys,

Got my K95 last week and I'm really beginning to get annoyed with the whole lighting, profiles and modes stuff.



It seems that 9 times of out 10 .. it doesn't work.



Almost every time I start my PC I have no lighting on the keyboard at all, I have to unplug the USB and plug them in again (sometimes multiple times), then It will load up either the default profile or my main one, doesn't seem to be any logic in which one. Then it will get stuck on Mode 1 and I won't have the ability to change it or adjust the brightness using the button on the keyboard. Oh and when I do get it to work .. the software randomly crashes.



Seems pointless having custom RGB profiles for games when 90% of the time I can't get them to work, and spend way to much time messing around with the usbs and rebooting the software.



Anyone else having these issues?



Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire