mercredi 29 octobre 2014

k95 rgb freeking out

nothing seems to work correctly today seems to be the worst.



turned on my computer none of the m1,m2,m3 brightness or lock keys work. Every time I press a key the brightness settings cycle through turning my keyboard into a strobe light with I type



only the color from the profile is on everything else is dead and the software won't let me change a profile either



logs just spam this



protocol version string = P00



GPU : ATI FirePro V(FireGL V) Graphics Adapter

CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz

Memory : 32.00 GB RAM (31.94 GB usable)

Operating system : Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro



have to use keyboard onscreen because the software is completely missing my keystrokes then once and a while will spam the key i just pressed



the keyboard also ignores wake if the computer is sleeping or off (think this is because the on board memory was removed)



*update the "enter" key is completely not working anymore its lit up but the key wont respond




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire