jeudi 30 octobre 2014

K70 RGB Questions/Issues

Hey everyone,



So I've been digging through posts, and some things have marginally fixed my issues, some have delayed or sidestepped some, but overall things still aren't sunshine and rainbows quite yet with this guy and I was hoping if I just threw out some of my questions, you guys might be able to give me an idea:



1. Any of the LED Toggle Lock keys (Num, Caps, Scroll) don't toggle the LED itself (but the function toggles as it should). Also the keyboard is flagged as malfunction in CUE. This issue persists until I do two things: Switch polling mode switch around until it decides to work (which is usually only 8ms mode) AND I switch from using both cables in USB2, to just the keyboard in USB3. I feel like this shouldn't be as much of a problem as it is with this product. I should be able to seamlessly use whatever polling speed I want, as well as make a decision between USB2x2 or USB3x1 without it borking the keyboard.



Is there a solution to this? Or is this something I simply have to eat as par for the course until an updated firmware comes out that resolves this?





2. Is there some type of onboard memory with the keyboard that I can save profiles to? For example I have it set to do lighting profiles based on application and they only function if CUE is running. Is there no storage on the keyboard itself for these profiles so that I either don't have to use the CUE software constantly, or if I were to throw the keyboard on my second computer, not have to export/import all of my profiles.





All things considered, I'd call this a nearly flawless product if it "just worked" when plugged in, but it has failed to accomplish that without some type of finagling.





Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire