mardi 28 octobre 2014

worst keyboard ever invented to date

This keyboard is so bad I find it hard to not write every four letter word and it's conjugations all over this post.



How can a company like Corsair release such garbage ?



My k70 does two things:



Look awesome when it works.



Be a piece of trash when it doesn't.



Things this garbage does:



It cannot hold a light profile for more than 30 minute into a gaming or typing session. Even something as basic as a one color set seems to be too much for this trash firmware to keep it's brains together. It just stops working, lights freeze and goodbye knowing if your caps lock is on or off.



It drops the performance of any game. If the keyboard malfunctions while you're in a game, pressing keys too fast ( like when you're typing or playing any video game ) will drop your FPS to single digits.



It interferes with sound, cutting it out. As I type now, I can hear my Pandora breaking up because I am typing too fast.



This is so much garbage it makes me want to punch a baby in the face. So much anger, and even more anger considering how much I paid for this crap.





I mean, I can turn on the wave effect on key press, and make it malfunction within 10 seconds of spamming two or 3 keys at a time. What kind of f'ing idiots are these developers and engineers that don't test, or knowingly release such trash for sale ? Shame on you, shame on your work, you and your product are utter trash. Go work at McDonald's.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire