dimanche 29 mars 2015

Asus Hero VII - H100i-GTX no pump rpm - RMA next

Well I thought I had found my problem, but it appears not.



After finding threads about this MB and changed the CPU-fan header setting to PWM I have a good LED and that is all.



I still can not get the Hero bios to see rpm on the pump nor does HWinfo and neither does latest corsair link. CPU-Fan error as soon as boot. Using another fan on cpu-fan header and H100i-gtx on any other fan header same result.



I do receive fan power to the included corsair fans connecting to the pump fan splitter and they are seen by HWinfo and bios but they only run at 850rpm no matter any setting in bios or link.



Attempted one RealTemp stress Prime95 test and temps immediately went from 28c to 77c and climbing just on warmup step.



At this point I am considering the pump dead and will RMA to Amazon unless anyone has any other troubleshooting tips.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire