samedi 28 mars 2015

K70 NON-RGB Macro support.

Hello,I recently purchased a K70 non rgb.It's the black with red leds version and Cherry MX blue switches.



All in all I'm very satisfied by the performance of the keyboard.Typing and gaming on it just feels amazing.



The only thing bothering me is that the shop I got it from also said it supports custom macros,which as I have found out,is not the case.



After an initial firmware update,I downloaded the Corsair Software suite ,to find out that my version is not supported,or even recognized by the software.



Is there going to be an update at some point to support the non RGB K70s in the Corsair software,so that we can at least assign macros to individual keys?



If not ,does anybody have any 3rd party macro software in mind to suggest?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire