dimanche 29 mars 2015

Dual all-in-one coolers

Hi,



Has anyone here put 2 all-in-one coolers in a case?



I want to build a dual Xeon box primarily for video transcode and I've used a 100i before with no real problems. I've built full water loops before but it's a lot of effort and the all-in-one coolers speed up the process. As it will be for transcode primarily I don't need giant gaming graphics cards so less heat to dump.



There seem to be a few dual socket 2011-3 boards lurking and I wondered if anyone had already done it.



I'm curious if you could get a dual in the roof and a dual in the front of something like the 650D. The 650D looks like it has good air flow although I'd be happier without the window and a big 200 inlet fan like the NZXT's have.



It's hard to see how long the pipes are and I've seen no figures as to how much heat the doubles and singles can dump.



If not 2 duals and the singles are man enough, maybe 2 singles in the roof?



Has anyone done any of the above?



Anyone put a dual all-in-one in the front of a 650D?



Anyone here running a single 120 like the 80i on Xeons?



* Probably looking at the 900 for the EBB boards maybe?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire