lundi 30 mars 2015

[Request] Sakura Blossom K70

This is a repost from a post I put up earlier, I just decided maybe itd be better as a thread. If I find the time after school is out I might try my hand but for anyone else who might be interested in such a concept and might have a better idea of how to accomplish the timing on this sort of project:



sakura blossoms falling perpetually. It would be pink blossoms throughout the keyboard falling with a black or even really light white with maybe an effect upon typing, was thinking single key effect where it just stays lit pink for a moment before fading back away. Just an idea I had. I was thinking of trying my hand at it but the timing on this would be somewhat tricky for someone like me.



Img to base color concept/visual on

http://ift.tt/1EWbx4L



video of concept









this one is going sideways was thinking falling down right to left in a somewhat diagonal fashion.



I know this is a bit wild and out there, just thought I'd share




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire