samedi 28 mars 2015

[SCRATCHBUILD] The Hikari Project

Hello!



This will be my first buildlog here, so I hope you'll enjoy it!



I'm Hanshin, a french computer enthusiast living near Osaka, Japan.

I've been thinking of a project for some time, a scratchbuild project: The Hikari Project!







Made possible by my sponsors EKWB, Aquacomputer and Pexon PCs! :thumb:



Thanks to Chris for helping me with the CAD side of the project.



For some time, I've searching for the perfect case for me that would be defined by the following criterias:



- Simple/minimalist aesthetics

- Uniform aspect and color to give a "monolith" aspect

- Capacity to build an efficient watercooling system inside

- ATX capable

- Easy to work with



After a few monthes of reflexion and designing, I came to a final idea. Let me introduce you the Hikari Project.











"Hikari" means light in japanese.

This case will be made in 5mm & 2mm Aluminium (5052 and 6061 alloy), laser cutted and powdercoated!





This is the hardware that will be used:



CPU : i7 4790k

Mobo : Asus Z87 Maximus VI Formula

RAM : 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400MHz

GPU : Evga Titan X

PSU : Corsair AX1200i

SSD : TBA



And the watercooling gear:



CPU Block: EK-Supremacy EVO

GPU Block: EK Titan X waterblock

MB Block: EK-FB KIT ASUS M6F

Radiators: AquaComputer Airplex Radical 2 360mm radiators x2

Fittings: EK-HDC fittings

Tubing: EK-HD tubing

Pumps & Top: TBA

Reservoir: TBA

Fluid: TBA



I hope you will enjoy this buildlog and see you soon for a new chapter! :D




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire