mardi 31 mars 2015

H2100 hear myself and loud buzzing noise

I've had problems with this headset ever since i got it. I can both hear myself loudly and hear a loud buzzing noise. Both when charging and not charging the headset.



Is there ANY way to mute the mic so i wont constantly hear everything around me. The mic picks up every sound in the house + neighbors. Even my breathing is very annoying to listen to. And the buzzing noise. It's unbearable.



My charging cable broke so i got sent a new headset, both have had the same problems. So i doubt it's something wrong with the actual headset.



Things I've tried:



Disabled and enabled "listen to this device"

Disabled and enabled Microphone check in the software (version 2.0.35)

Disabled the mic in "recording devices" and the buzzing disappeared



If there's any logic here... The "Microphone check" option is there for a reason right? To check the mic? the volume, how it sounds etc... so if there's any reason and logic here the mic should be ALWAYS on. Right? I've heard people say "there's nothing you can do". But to me that makes absolutely no sense what so ever. Just because of the feature you have in the software. Am i wrong to think that?



Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated.



If any other information is needed I will do my best to provide it.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire