dimanche 29 mars 2015

k50 not working at all

Hi,



so I've had my k50 since late 2013 now with no problems so far.



However, this morning when I turned my computer on I got no backlights appearing. I then opened up the k50 software to save the lights to the keyboard but the button was greyed it.

So I thought I'd see if anybody else has had this issue on the forum however I then soon found out that the keyboard itself is not working . No keys at all work and doesn't show up in device manager.

What's strange though is that the usb pass through port on the keyboard is still working



I've tried different USB ports, different computer and restarting but still no good. So basically my keyboard seems to have died over night. Does anybody have any ideas?



Thanks and sorry for any grammar issues I used on screen keyboard to write this.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire