dimanche 29 mars 2015

PSU is loudest fan in case - talk me out of replacing it

Hi.



I have the Corsair CX 430M. It was sold to me as quiet/silent but it is the loudest thing in the case.



I know the fan in there is just a basic 120mm case fan. It just so happens I've replaced a 120mm fan and have a very quiet 120 Cool Master fan going spare and am in two minds to put into the PSU.



Only problem is, obviously, the warranty.



The PSU is budget, and for what it is, it's great so I don't feel short changed by Corsair... really!



BUT... they cheeped out cut costs on the fan...



While it isn't the loudest ever, it's frustrating when I know I have a quieter one doing nothing that I could put in it, without touching anything else or damaging anything, but, by the letter of the warranty... I'm voiding it.



Thoughts? :confused:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire