lundi 30 mars 2015

K65 RGB brightness key always white?

I have found that no matter what I do, In every profile I assign with lighting effects (even the now default ones by corsair) I cant get the brightness key to not just be white.



I have no idea what happened, but this didn't happen when i first bought the keyboard. I thought maybe i messed up and installed a profile that screwed with my lighting , but even after a clean install the brightness key is always white.



In the previous software version I used to get around it by clicking on the brightness key and resetting it to default and then choosing a color because I liked solid colors anyway, but now that I want to try rainbows and newer profiles the brightness key just wont be any other color than white.



How can I fix this other than having to go to best buy and using my 2 year warranty to trade it for new one?



-K65 RGB




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire