samedi 28 mars 2015

K95 RGB G Keys

Hi Everyone,



Long time lurker first time poster. So I bought a K95 RGB MX Red yesterday after many online reviews and allot of soul searching ( read wallet searching ).



I am very happy with the keyboard but I have one gripe, and for me its quite frustrating. The G Keys, yes these wonderfully customizable gods of click and clack lack a very basic function and that's performing an independent key press. Yes there is a limitation of the 101/104 keyboard but my goodness, How has no one thought outside the box and here and allowed the G keys to be setup as a 18 button joystick.



I cant even get the G keys to work within team speak... Yet any joystick I've ever plugged into my pc will bind to it just fine and this goes for a lot of games, its pretty easy to bind a function to a joystick key press why on earth can we not just bind the G keys to a virtual joystick and have the freedom on the keys.



So I ask Corsair, please can you guys/girls consider this ? I cannot surely be the only one in this boat.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire