samedi 28 mars 2015

H75 RPMs

Hey Gang,

Can you please verify that your H75s run in the 17XX rpm range.



I had a H50 that I modded to a Push/Pull (not much of a mod, just upgrade lol)

it lasted me 4yrs loved it.. was sad to see it day in Dec last yr.



I get a H75 already a Push Pull and drop it in..

She runs 1725 I am pretty sure, I put my OC in and was able to get a hair more..

Last week I notice I am running warm after gaming.. all looks good..

took the rig out to the compressor got the dust out, same thing idle is 45ish on all cores but after gaming hitting 80s..

took my OC down to a much lower one, now same idle but gaming is 70.



ODD.. but ok.

THEN I noitced it last night my history on my CPU fan (pump motor) was dropping to 1500 and saw a 1255 once after that..



I turn it off. I fire it up this AM... and NOW 1280 is the norm with one boost up to 1513 once.



So, this pump is dying on my in less than 120 days but past my New Egg returns limit...

I am sadly disappointed this round.....




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire