dimanche 29 mars 2015

Does Corsair plan to make an expandable liquid cooler?

I'm already starting my Skylake build plan, even though the unlocked K processors won't be widely available for almost a year. It's going to be my first liquid cooled rig. Both ASUS and MSI offer liquid cooled Chipset Heatsinks for their high end Z97 boards, and I'm guessing they will again for their 100 series chipsets as well. It looks like all of the current Corsair Liquid Coolers are closed loop and don't offer expandability like, say, the Swiftech H-240X. I could probably use an H80i and adapt it to the chipset like they recommend for a GPU cooler, but I'd rather not dedicate the fan space to have 2 radiators (a big a small) - and just go with 1 giant radiator. I would love to stick with Corsair because I already use the link software (with very few issues) for my current build and want to maintain it when I upgrade. Any one have any idea if Corsair is going to add an expandable liquid cooler?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire