samedi 28 mars 2015

Corsair Mini Commander

Hi there



I would firstly like to commend Corsair on a great attempt at this Corsair Link idea. While it does still have issues, it works well.



I've currently got the following connected onto it, per channel:



* 2x CM Jetflo 120mm (used via 3-pin Y Split)

* 2x CM Jetflo 120mm (used via 3-pin Y Split)

* 2x CM Jetflo 120mm (used via 3-pin Y Split)

* 1x Bit Fenix 140mm

* 1x 70mm AMD OEM Heatsink Fan

* 1x CM Jetflo 120mm



Despite using 9 fans, the fan control still seems to operate fine, 90% of the time. I am still within the recommend amp limit of 4A.



Within the Corsair Link software, the fans appear to show a combined RPM. The problem comes in where 2x of the Jetflo fans just refuses to operate as specified in Link. Sometimes I can get it right by fiddling with the Y Spilts and different fan channels, but as soon as I restart/shut down the system, I get the same issue as before.



I've unplugged one of the two affected Jetflo fans, and everything is working 100%.



I am using a H100i GTX for CPU cooling. I've had to plug it directly into the USB header of the motherboard. Corsair Link allows me to change the LED colour, but I can't get a read out of the pump's RPM and water temp. Both values show zero.



I have three questions:



Q1: Can I purchase another Corsair Commander Mini and successfully add it to my system, without any issues? I assume I would just be able to add more devices in the system tab?



Q2: Is there any fix for the AIO's pump RPM and water Temp for not being picked up correctly?



Q3: After removing a device from the System tab, within the Link software, how to I re-add it?



I do have one suggestion, regarding the custom curve fan profile. Could this maybe not be increased to at least 10 points? 5 points seems a very little for wider temperature differences with precise RPM control.



TIA for any insight into my issues! I'd really like to get this Link system working 100%



Edit: Wow, so many issues with this software, after reading more comments here. Shocking to see!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire