dimanche 29 mars 2015

Some questions before cooling my 290X with HG10 bracket and a H105

Hi everyone

i already own a h105 for my cpu and it's a great AIO system, now i wanted to put the hg10 bracket on my 290x and maybe cool it with it...

i was thinking about to keep the rad on top of my case (a corsair vengeance C70) but i am not sure if the tubing are long enough to reach the gpu, anyone tried this before?

what concern me are the air bubbles in the loop: i just want to keep the rad over the pump to avoid bubbles to run in the loop and also to prevent the pump to run without water...

I see lot of people placing the rad below the pump/waterblock and i really cant understand it.

My h105 is not 100% filled, when i shake it i can clearly hear a bit of empty space in the radiator.... too bad you guys at Corsair didn't put a fill port :[pouts:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire