samedi 28 mars 2015

cpu_led and dram_led - Problem with ax760i

sorry for the english, I am from brazil.



cpu_led and dram_led with the lights on in maximus ranger vii



When the problem happens, I disconnect the cpu cable from psu and reconnect again and the pc turns on normally.



I am testing another psu and everything is norma l



The problem:







But my pc works, the problem happens randomly:







The complete video of the problem:



do not attention about the noise, it's the HD in the case:

[VIDEO]http://ift.tt/1BGLAVJ]



pc specs:

i7 4790, asus maximus ranger vii, 980 pny, g.skill 2x4 2133mhz(I use default 1600mhz), corsair ax760i, corsair ssd force series lx 128gb, wc corsair h105, hd barracuda 1tb/500gb, case corsair obsidian 750d.



temperature and informations:





















I update bios for 2304, but asus remove the bios from download in the offical site.



I tried a lot things:

update bios, clear CMOS, disconnect the video card, 1 stick of ram, another stick ram, I checking the mounting and everything is correctly, I put pc outside of the case( only connected the essential), change to xmp function, manual, change the max/min cpu ratio for 35 and 36 (on instructions of a User forum).



All the components are new



Do you have any solution for this or I will have to activate the warranty?

From what I've been reading is a manufacturing problem that occurs in this source model.



I need help, I am desperate =(




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire