lundi 30 mars 2015

K95 RGB Profile/Mode Switching

Okay users,



I need some help from some enthusiasts that know how to make this K95 sing!



I bought this keyboard because of the profile/mode switching feature that it offers. Little did I know that the only way to activate the profile/mode switch is by pressing a key ON the keyboard... This doesn't really work for me, I need to be able to use a mouse (not a corsair one) to switch the keyboard mode/profile. Is there anyone who can make this possible??



The mouse I want to use is a logitech G700s. I want to be able to bind any key to it as a "modifier (alt, shift, any key I set on my keyboard for profile/mode switching)" key so that when I press a button on my mouse, the keyboard is in a different mode/profile.



One thing I was very VERY excited to see as I started to learn the CUE is that when using mode switching I can have it switch BACK to the mode I was switching from upon letting go of the key-press. Again, not very useful to me if the hand that's free to switch the mode is bound to the mouse, and let me tell you, it IS bound to the mouse.



Thanks in advance for any input on the matter, and I apologize if this is a repeat post.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire