samedi 28 mars 2015

H100i Stock fans help

I wanted to know if anyone has the specifications for the two stock fans on the H100i. Also I had a few questions I was hoping someone could answer for me. I was thinking about replacing the stock fans with the SP-120 High Performance edition fans (hence wanting to know the stock specifications) but also wanted to get an opinion on the how the sp-120 High Performance fans compare to the LED SP-120's. And if the interchangable color ring on the normal 120's is available for the LED versions.

Heck, this is getting confusing to put into words.

Essentially I want to compare the stock fans on the H100i to the ones listed Here PWM and here LED .



Ideally if the performance and sound are similar enough to be negligible I'd want the LEDs with the interchangeable color ring.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire