samedi 28 mars 2015

Obscure Request Fulfillment

Hello everyone,



Now that krazykid's request fullfilling post has been sticky'ed



http://ift.tt/1BxWlZH



(awesome job krazykid) I feel like I won't be competing or stepping on his turf by posting this. I've really been enjoying making profiles for the k70 rgb, but frankly my creativity has run a little dry! That, in combination with the fact that it's always more satisfying to make something that someone else enjoys more than something solely for myself, I'd like to work on any requests people may have.



I know krazykid isn't always interested in fulfilling the pixel art type profile requests, and I've had some fun doing animations and such, so I'd be willing to work on any profiles based around pixel art/animations (anything else is fine as well). One thing to note, is that most things with any level of graphic detail must be made much larger than the keyboard itself, but can be displayed by animating a scrolling effect for that logo, animation, etc.



example:

http://ift.tt/1MhcDRO



If there is no interest that's fine too. krazykid's profile request are made fast, like krazy fast ;):, and are very nice, so if you know exactly what you want I'd suggest asking him first, especially if it's just a replica of a profile you've seen before. If it's anything a little weirder or that he isn't interested in however, let me know.



Mostly I've been itching to work on some new profiles, but been lacking in ideas! Let me know if anyone in the community has something funky they think might be cool!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire