samedi 29 mars 2014

Bought 1500v2 and can't run software

I just bought this headset and tried to install the software from the website. Not sure how isolated this event is, but I can't seem to run either v2.0.26 or v.2.0.16 from the download tab on the product's page.



The program would show in system tray but have disabled options when you right click. Otherwise, the program simply won't boot. Tried install/uninstall multiple times (even with some restarting).



A quick Google search brought me to few similar incidents in '12/'13 but nothing updated. Figured I'd ask here to see if something's up.



Otherwise, the headset seems to work fine - although very loud (I have it at 4/100 setting!!) Would like to be able to control EQ or 7.1 settings too (aka software).



P.S. also got in touch with corsair.force.com, will see what they have to say.



Worst thing is that I bought this at a certain retail store where the return policy on headphones/headsets is "no returns". I bought these after hearing nothing but good things of Corsair (and seeing the build quality on some of the products I own).



Gonna keep my fingers crossed here.:(:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire