dimanche 30 mars 2014

Corsair V2100 sound is way too loud

Hi guys,



First of all i have to say that i love my new headset! But I have one issue with it.



The sound is way too loud! I can't listen to anything past 6% without hurting my ears...



Also when I set the volume to 0% I can still hear sound perfectly. Right now I have set it to 2% which is ok but I can't adjust the sound to anything else.



I have attached the control Panel settings and the drivers version.



Also the default format under Speakers properties is set to:

16 bit, 48000Hz (DVD Quality).



I'm using a Windows 8.1 laptop.

I have tried on a windows 7 desktop and I have the same issue.



Any idea?




Attached Images









File Type: png Driver.PNG (164.7 KB)
File Type: png controlPanel.PNG (171.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire