dimanche 30 mars 2014

K95 LED Bulbs

I've had my Vengeance K95 for about 2 months now and loving it, however, I'm now experiencing the LED burnout issue that, since I've now been reading a lot of posts, is evidently a common issue.



This keyboard was not cheap, and I'm not interested in forking over the ~$30 it will cost to RMA it (not to mention the RMA site has no product group for keyboards). From what I have read, replacements have the same issue anyhow.



So my question is this - does anyone know the specs of the LEDs so I can do a manual replacement? I know this will involve taking apart the keyboard and soldering the new bulbs in, obviously voiding my warranty - I am OK with this, I am positive I'll save money at the end of the day. The size appears to be 3mm, does anyone know the voltage/current they would be?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire