vendredi 28 mars 2014

Something got messed up!! please help

ill keep this short.. i3770k delided, running 5ghz with h100i



built the computer 1 year ago and have had zero problems until today.



today i notice the fan is a bit louder then normal (could have been like this for weeks) so i check my realtemp... and all is normal... hottest core at idle is 41 (rest at 34 - 37) enter my games, barely gets the hottest core above 80 (well below the 105max)



no big deal i thought, for some reason it is no longer set to "quiet mode".. so I try to load corsairlink 2 and i cant because some files are missing (?) Well **** ive lost my cds that came with it, so ill just go download it again...



Its some new version that automatically updates the FW... BOOM. Restart the comp and the idle is now 61!... im not lying at all, it is fine before i do all this...and then INSTANT 20deg more across the board... i DID NOT touch the h100i at all, just installed the new software and FW. I ran prime (which use to bring the hottest core to 96 over 2 hours) and INSTANT 105 degs...



WTF happened? lol please help



I had to resit the memory to get the thing to boot (seems to be ok now) but the temps are ****ed.... did it screw my CPU or is the h100i done?



edit: i should add that I re applied the h100i to the cpu, new paste and all... 0 difference.... I know the pump is working too because one of the tubes is warm and the other is cool.... and when i run prime its small ffts so **** gets hot)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire