lundi 31 mars 2014

Corsair Vengeance 2100 Help Requested.

Hi guys,



I just recently got a Corsair Vengeance 2100 Headset. I have some questions about it. In the manual it says by default the headset is placed into "Bypass mode". It says to enable multi-channel audio click the "Bypass" icon. I do not see any "Bypass" icon anywhere in the software control panel. I am new to the whole headset thing. I purchased a gaming headset for the simple fact that I was told that they can give you a real edge in playing FPS due to the fact you can hear footsteps. Therefore, I decided I would give this a try. Is there anything I need to do to configure the headset or is it just plug play? Would I be right to assume that I would probably want to set the EQ to "FPS Gaming" and then in the game set the audio to either 5.1 surround or 7.1 surround? Another thing I have noticed is when I set the headset to source type 5.1 surround both headset looking icon and Dolby Pro Logic IIx are lit. However, when I select 7.1 the Dolby Pro Logic IIx is not lit. Is there a reason for that? Thanks alot for your help. I greatly appreciate it.



Rocky




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire