vendredi 28 mars 2014

Corsair Vengeance FPS Wrist Rest SKU CH-8970001

I am trying to buy this.

Corsair Vengeance FPS Wrist Rest

SKU CH-8970001



But there is no place in the Netherlands that sells it or wants to order it for me.

I looked on the website of Corsair but all those shops don't want to order it for me.



I conbtacted several times by mail and filling in those tickeds and even Corsair is not responding.

Is this normal because i am now getting verry dissapointed in Corsair and there service that they in my case not have.

The chat doen't work, mail no reactions and tickeds stay open.



Is there someone that can help me with this and tell me were i can buy this product or nows how i can contact corsair so they respont and help me?



I tried to buy it in the us but no shipping to EU and Australia is to expensif witrh shipping.

Buying from the corsair site in the netherlands doesn't work because they only ship in the US.



This is the last thing i try and if no help i sell my keyboard and never buy an corsair product again and i bought a lot of them because i build a lot of pc's for other people.

THinking to go to coolermaster and Logitech were i get suport.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire