lundi 31 mars 2014

Scratched side panel on Air 540 - no answer on customer portal

Hi!



I created a ticket (6441957 and 6440397) because the white Air 540 i bought had problems with the power switch (once you pressed it, it would stay at bottom position until you pry it back with a screwdriver) and a scratched side panel window. I created a ticket and chatted with the online help guy who said he'd be happy to send me both items. He also created a second ticket because he couldn't send me two items for a single ticket. I received the I/O panel a few days later (swift action, I appreciate it) and expected to receive the side panel shortly after that.

But the 2nd ticket has now been in "approved" state for more than a week and he isn't answering my comments in either of the tickets anymore. He left to celebrate St.Patrick's day and never came back? :D:

I'm just wondering if there has been some hitch or a case of misunderstanding?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire