vendredi 28 mars 2014

H100i

Ok guys, I am going to apologize in advance for the length of this post but I want to give as much info as possible.



I just built a new desktop and have installed the corsair H100i, something to keep in mind is that this was my first build and I am still learning so I apoligize if for my lack of experience. When I first downloaded the corsair link software I couldn't get the H100i to show up, so I did some research including on this forum and saw that I was not alone. The first thing I did was switch the usb header that I had the H100i plugged into and it showed up in the software. After rebooting for some updates I noticed that it had dissappeared again so I swithced back to the other header and it once again reappeared in the link software. I updated the firmware to version 1.0.7 and I am running the latest link software version. I have tried all the reinstalling techniques and unplugging and plugging back in for device detection and all of that other stuff. I did try running a cable to the rear of that case and I got the same thing, as soon as I reboot it dissapears from the software and it reappears as soon as I connect it to a different port. I did look in my device manager, both with and without it being recognized by the software, and it appears as an integrated usb bridge. If i troubleshoot it through the device manager it says that it's plugged into a usb 3.0 port, even though I was using the USB 2.0 headers and the 2.0 ports on the back... I am getting really frustrated with this thing and I am unsure of what to do at this point... Any help would be greatly appreciated



Thanks,

Evan T.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire