samedi 29 mars 2014

K70 Crashes Computer (Help?)

I recently purchased a Corsair K70 keyboard, and have been loving it. I'm actually using it at the moment to type this.



However, over the past few days, there have been instances where the keyboard would crash my computer.



I've figured out what actions are causing it, to an extent.



It seems to happen when I close an instance of a program (Google Chrome being the most volatile). After closing the program, my whole computer lags, the keyboard's backlights turn off, and my mouse no longer functions, despite the LED's still being active.



I have to force a restart with my tower's built-in restart button, or just turn the tower off manually, then turn it back on.



Has anyone experienced problems like this before? Is my unit just faulty, and should I get a replacement, or am I doing something wrong, like missing a driver or something?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire