samedi 29 mars 2014

Force GS 128Gb failure. Diag not possible

Hello ppl!

After 1 year of heavy gaming that SSD is broken.



1. Windows (and other OSs) recognize ssd correctly.

2. Corsair SSD toolbox says:

total host reads 551Gb

total host writes 713Gb

Configuration ID: 27505

After failure I had firmware updated to 5.07 correctly (latest?).



I've tried few tests:

When I try to make secure wipe, Corsair toolbox stuck at random percent. Usually it's around 10% but few times it stuck at 80+ %



When I try partition SSD with windows DISKPART, it also stuck at random percent.



When I try hdd surface test (Victoria for Windows) it gets 1 or few badblocks with 120+ seconds latency at 9% then gets T0NF (Track 0 Not Found) error then my sata controller goes down. ... But not always. If not, it got correct readings at 9% and goes further. And when stuck-blocks reached, it gets long-latency block, then T0NF, then controller down. Every time stuck-blocks are different.



So...

What do I have here? And how can I fix it?



Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire